Saturday, 14 December 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge#58



My card today is for the Untraditional Christmas colours challenge, the link is here.
The card base is white and DP by Melissa Frances Classic Elegance.  The lovely digi image is Nevaeh coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.  Flowers are from WOC.  The beads, lace, ribbon and other embellishments are from my stash.  The Christmas tree is a Cuttlebug die cut and I have added a couple of white snowflake brads and a silver star charm.  I have used glitter on the flowers and the bottom of Nevaeh's dress.
This is my first attempt at a Saturated Canary challenge so I hope I have followed the rules correctly.

Rose.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute and lovely Rose, fab colour combo and design!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Saturated Canary Challenge Blog :)
    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete