Tuesday, 14 January 2014

February Birthday



Good Afternoon

For this card I have used the February page from Graphic 45's a Place in Time paper collection and added  a Happy Birthday sentiment from Papermania's Urban Stamps.  I have a friend with a birthday in February so this card will be ideal.  The doily and lace are from my stash and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I have added some of my own beads to the floral display and they have all been sprinkled with glamour dust.  I have added cream ribbon diagonally across the card with a lace butterfly at the top and a bow near the bottom.  To finish off I have added pearls and a diamante button with gold metallic thread tied in a bow.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Wild Orchid Challenge 94 Button It!
Stamping Sensations January Challenge Ribbon, Buttons and Bows.

Thank you for stopping by.
Rose.

5 comments:

  1. Such a lush, vintage feel to this. I adore your combination of lace and flowers on this too!! Just gorgeous!! Thank you so much for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, with lovely soft colours and gorgeous embellishments. Perfect for our challenge! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, I love it! fab use of that page from the graphic 45 pad. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty creation , Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Rose. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete