Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Snowy Christmas Card



Hello again, my second post today a Christmas card.  The base is a white scalloped card and I die cut out a circle in the centre.  I added this lovely Aurora Reindeer digi by The East Wind Company.  I coloured it with Spectrum Noir pens and added Stampendous Shabby Pink Frantage and  Diamond Dust all around.  The paper on the front is from Wild Rose Studio antique Library.  I used silver card to cut out the Merry Christmas sentiment and Snowflake dies.  To finish I placed three silver stars at the top and a pink ribbon bow with a silver button.

A link to the East Wind Company is here

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Fitztown Challenge 63 Pink and Silver Christmas
Quirky Crafts Challenge 24 Going Around in Quirky Circles

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Rose x

3 comments:

  1. This is ssooo pretty! I love all that shimmer and beautiful image! Fantastic coloring too! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining our challenge at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet message you left on our blog Rose. We're glad you found our challenge, welcome! Beautiful Christmas card, love the pink and that beautiful image. Hugs, Wends x Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Rose this is utterly, totally gorgeous that is such a wonderful image and a very pretty design, smashing make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete