Thursday, 11 December 2014

Dreaming of a White Christmas


Another Christmas card, white card base and Wild Rose Studio Traditional Christmas papers layered on yellow cardstock.  I added green ribbon across the centre with a Merry Christmas motif on it  The image is Aurora Waiting for You from The East Wind Company but I though in this setting she could be dreaming of a White Christmas.  I coloured her in with Spectrum Noir pens and added stickles for sparkle.  The sentiment came from a BoBunny paper collection.  I added two small bling beads to finish off the card.

Challenges I am entering:

http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/ch-65-Christmas.html
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/AG-ch-11.html
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/challenge-94-christmasholiday-season.html
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/129-christmas-and-design-team-call.html

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
Rose x

7 comments:

  1. WOW this is so beautiful Rose that image is stunning so is the design I really like the colours and papers you have used, I must go check out this company thanks for the link.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose just popped by to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I treated myself to a couple of these images yesterday and just got around to colouring one up and it just happens to be the image you have used above, if I get time to make a card I will post it on my blog.
    Have a lovely weekend
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Rose love the image and wonderful colour's thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week
    Dianne x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous design. Love the contemporary colour palette. Fabulous!

    Thanks for sharing with us. Happy Christmas

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card. I lovely image, which is beautifully coloured and a great fresh, contemporary colour scheme.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Sally D.x.

    ReplyDelete