Thursday, 18 December 2014

Fantasy Winter Wonderland

Good afternoon, I was very lucky to win a recent challenge on the Fitztown Blog and this is the digi I selected from their store.


Her name is Fae 36 and I love the image.  I coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens and added lots of Stickles and Glossy Accents.  I used a white scalloped card base and Kaisercraft Storyteller papers with an additional snowflake paper I had in my stash.  The snowflake die is a Jennifer Ellory and the swirl die was gifted to me in a swap.  The sentiment and deer are from a Winter Wonderland stamp set and I added a few small bling centres to the snowflakes and three black pearls at the top of the image.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Fitztown Challenge 66 Winter
Stamping Sensations December Challenge Winter Wonderland
Creative Card Crew Challenge 77 Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge 12 Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge 95 Animal Friends
Inky Impressions Challenge 190 Winter Wonderland
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 208 Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

Rose x

9 comments:

  1. I love the little gems in the middle of your snowflakes, great layout too. Thanks for playing along at Penny's' anything goes' challenge. See you in the new year for more exciting challenges. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful choice of image Rose and beautifully coloured, the colours and design are superb, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and colouring, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Creative use of the image! Thanks for sharing and joining our challenges at Fitztown Challenge Blog AND Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again at both places and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your recent win at Fitztown and you chose an awesome image. Your coloring is awesome, wonderful work. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown for our winter challenge and hope to see you in 2015 for our monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring, images and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rose just popped back here to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete