Friday, 6 March 2015

Altered Notepad

Good afternoon, I would like to share my DT project for the Talula Girl Inspiration Team who showcase digi stamps of the Talularouge store on Zibbet.  I have altered a notepad using the digi stamp Steampunk Sallie.



The notepad has a navy blue vinyl cover so I added my pattern paper leaving a small border all round.  I used Chronology paper pad from Papermania.  I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens and polychromos then fussy cut her out and adhered to black cardstock.  To embellish I added two strips of black with silver pearl bling then added the digi on foam pads.  Finally I made a bead dangle to hang down the side.

Challenges I am entering:

Not Just Cards Challenge #14 Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge #23 Anything goes
Crafting by Designs March Challenge Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge Anything goes
A Step in the Darkness Challenge #16 Anything Goes

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and commenting.

Rose x


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this altered notebook,great steampunk image and fabulous B.papers and love the bead dangle
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Rose this is fantastic I do love to see altered items and this one is no exception, great colour theme, gorgeous image and love the charms, smashing project.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this notepad. Thank you for joining us at A Step In The Dark Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing project. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Anything Goes. XXX Monika

    ReplyDelete