Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Creative Moments Challenge 64

Good morning, this fortnights challenge at Creative Moments is a Gift/Tag or card for Mum or a Special Lady.  Our lovely Sponsors are



and






Here is my project



I have created a card and gift tag.  White scalloped cardstock. the backing papers are from a Mother's Day set from Decosse Dynamite.  I have also used two doilies and sentiment also from the set.  To embellish I added a paper flower in the center with a small acrylic rose, white lace, peach colour ribbon and pearl bead and a small spray of roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I do hope you can stop by and take inspiration from the rest of the DT and join in the challenge.

Challenges I am entering:


Thank you very much for visiting my blog and commenting.
Rose x



12 comments:

  1. Rose this is so beautiful and perfect for a loving Mom.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose, I thought I was in the wrong place for a little while, had to scroll down to check it was you, lol, I have to say that your new blog look is FANTASTIC, and so is your wonderful project, I totally adore that flower and the gorgeous pastel colours this is one ACE make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rose, so feminine and pretty.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rose, loving the new blog look :) Such a pretty card and tag. Love that flower.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely.. Thanks for joining us at Throught the Purple Haze for our weekly challenge

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose I just love how you used the Decosse Pack, your card & tag are truly beautiful, thank you for being part of the CM team xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i just love this creation, lovely ..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card love the large flower,beautiful paper and lace love the matching tag
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice card ! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers
    Good luck
    Vania
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful Rose! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More, good luck and hope to see you again soon

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Rose, this is just so pretty. I love the design of your card. The lace and floral spray is lovely and that beautiful flower in the centre is the perfect touch.

    Thanks for doing such justice to my designs.

    ☺ Lisa D.
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete