Sunday, 8 March 2015

Green is the Theme

Good afternoon, I have a card to share today and hope you will like it.  It is a fairly small size 6" x 4" and I have used the gorgeous Cameo 15 digi image from Fitztown



I started off with white cardstock and used oddments of paper from my stash with a dusky blue, green and grey colour theme.  I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens and created a frame all around with lace.  For embellishments I added four small green roses and sparkly gems.

Challenges I am entering:

Fitztown Challenge #69 Use Green
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #217 One for the Girls/Female Card
Robyn's Fetish Challenge #254 Pearls/Gems
Crafting with an Attitude Challenge #1 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #96 Anything Goes

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and commenting.

Rose x


8 comments:

  1. Stunning card love the image and beautifully coloured. Fabulous frame its just perfect to enhance the image. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Fabulous image, beautiful design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is incredibly beautiful Rose I love how you have coloured that image, how do you get the shirt to look see through? I also love the way you have used the lace as a frame, I have some of this so I may pinch that idea if you don't mind, this is a stupendous make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation - lovely colours - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful Fitztown images and your colouring is fabulous -love the delicate lace frame--Thank you for joining us in our very first challenge at Crafting With an Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! this is gorgeous, beautifully designed and crafted. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Pearls or Gems" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the lace frame and the soft colors! Thanks for joining us in Fitztown’s “Green” challenge this month.
    HeatherM, GDT for Fitztown

    ReplyDelete