Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Handbag Card

Good morning, I have a card to share today.


I found in my stash a template for a handbag card, it is quite small and fits in an A2 envelope.  I used cream cardstock to cut out the template and added cream and lilac glittered paper from my scraps stash.  I coloured in a My Besties digital stamp called Making Faces 324 using Spectrum Noir pens and cut out the finished image with a Spellbinders circle die.  to embellish I added lilac bow, cream lace, and lilac roses, a small bead dangle and pearl beads.  Top left and bottom right I added pale lilac blings.  The handle of the bag has bling trim around it.

Challenges I am entering:

My Besties UK March Challenge Anything Goes/Bling
Crafting from the Heart Challenge 52 Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge 25 Anything Goes

I hope you like my card and, as always, thank you for visiting my blog and commenting.




8 comments:

  1. Hi Rose this is absolutely gorgeous how lovely to find the template I love that awesome flower/ribbon display also the image this is a real beautiful project.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful handbag card,great image and love the floral spray and bling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous handbag card, love how you've embellished it, beautifully done.
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Challenge Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties uk Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute project and fun image Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, I like the sweet image and your design, Thanks for playing along with us at My Besties Uk, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete