Saturday, 14 March 2015

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #6

Hello crafty friends, I am delighted to share with you my first DT project for


The theme is
Anything Goes 
our lovely sponsors are

Prize 3 Images


Prize 4 Images


Prize 1 Image

Here is my project which features an image from Ching-Chou Kuik Fantasy Art called Spring Banquet.



I have used white cardstock to make a cross over style card.  The background paper is a freebie I had in my stash.  I added flowers and beads I made to create a floral display, lace at the bottom with pearl trim.  I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens and polychromos, then sprinkled Shabby Pink Frantage around the image, added three pearls in the corners.  I added the image to the card on foam pads.  The inside pull out tab has pearl ribbon and an acrylic flower at the top.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:


I do hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and please visit Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and join in the challenge.

Rose x

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Rose. I love the lace and the other elements you've used to compliment your wonderful coloring. Cathy - Lil' Patch Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is a stunning debut DT card Rose such a beautifully coloured image, the lace and design is superb, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so beautifully designed and coloured. Loving the lace.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back with my DT hat on:
    Rose this is so perfect for our ‘FLOWERS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you got my first comment. I was having computer problems. I did say that this is a fantastic card and I loved the lace.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colors and the image is awesome. Love the details. The lace on the bottom awesome, the flowers have to be my favorite. Way to go!
    Hugs!
    Leanne DT Sista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love the beautiful image -great colouring-and lace
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image, stylish lace and intriguing flower decoration. Thanks for joining LLC for our March challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is so pretty. I love the touch of lace and the tiny flowers. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crafty Rose, what a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “fancy and frills”. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps. Don’t forget you are entitled to two entries into the monthly Blog Challenge draw as you have used a Ching-Chou Kuik image. For the first entry link to the card/creation you have created. For your second entry just link to your main blog.

    Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete