Monday, 30 March 2015

LPCF Easter Rose - Pre Release

Good morning crafty friends.  Little Patch of Crafty Friends has the honour of being asked to showcase a pre release of a new image from Kith and Kin Stamp Company


As A DT member for LPCF I am delighted to share with you Easter Rose


I have used Kraft cardstock for the base,Cosmo Cricket 2wenty-Thr3e designer papers, a paper doily and pink/green organza ribbon.  I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens and used a Spellbinders circle die to cut it out and added cream scalloped cardstock for the matt.  I have fussy cut out paper leaves and flowers and added around the image.  To finish I added a butterfly and bow die cuts.

I hope you will pay a visit to Kith and Kin Stamps Company to see all their fabulous products.  Thank you to Kyra and Scott for giving us the opportunity to showcase such a lovely stamp.

As always thank you for visiting my blog and commenting.



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rose I love the wonderful layers and of course the image a superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful spring card Rose, such a sweet image and a lovely design.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and love the layout and use of doily
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete