Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Rosey Hearts Naughty and Nice

Good morning, I hope you like my redesigned blog.  I am here with another project to showcase the fabulous digi stamps available from RoseyHearts.  

This one is Naughty and Nice



For my project I have made my very first Art Journal Page.  I coloured a background with Acrylic paints and then did a bit of stamping.  The dragonflies are from IndigoBlu stamps and the bird a Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamp.  The tree is from Kanban Crafts and I stamped it with Versamark and embossed in silver then added two small deer from the same stamp set.  I coloured the image with Faber Castell pencils and fussy cut it out before adding to page.  I placed a small skull at the top of the tree.  The wording is computer generated and torn out then distressed with Vintage Photo ink.  The theme is giving the viewer an option, who is naughty or nice and will they bring good or bad luck?

The challenge theme over at RoseyHearts Challenge Blog is running until 14th April so please visit to see all the lovely projects from the DT and hopefully it will inspire you to take part.

Challenges I am entering:

Left of Center Challenge #69 Luck
A Step in the Darkness Challenge #17 Anything Goes
Ike's World Challenge #33 Coloured Hair
Haunted Design House March Challenge Naughty

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and commenting.
Rose x


11 comments:

  1. That's very cool - congrats on your first page :-) Super image and I really like how you did the silver tree :-D Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous love the sentiments and the tree .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rose I love the front cover of your Art Journal great background love the stamps that you have used the colours of the images are such a great contrast, a fabulous make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. It's a great image anyway but I love what you've done with it. I'm a sucker for art journals and there are so few made with digi stamps which is a shame. Glad I found you at Left of Center and I hope to see more of this journal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog and great journal cover love the images and the background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek love the eerie feeling this piece has and the hair is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab first page! Loving the different elements you've used to create it. Thank you for playing along with us at IWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on your first art journal page you have done really well. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page. LOVE the image. thanks so much for sharing with HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool page, looks great for a first timer
    thanks for playing at HDH

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is your first page? Well done you - it looks fabulous! Thanks for joining in with us at HDH, and sorry my comment is so late, I'm playing catch-up.

    ReplyDelete