Sunday, 15 March 2015

Rosey-Hearts New Challenge Blog

Hello crafty friends, I hope you are enjoying Mother's Day.  I would like to share with you an exciting new challenge blog called

Rosey Hearts






Melissa Stevens the talented artist behind Rosey-Hearts also has a shop on Etsy and there you will find lots of digis, from sweet to quirky and in between. The first challenge starts today and I am thrilled to be on the Design Team.  The theme is anything goes with a twist Naughty & Nice.

Here is my project using the image Always Alice 




The base is white cardstock and backing paper from Kaisercraft Storyteller.  I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir pens and polychromos adding stickles here and there.  I have used two Alice in Wonderland digital papers from my stash and placed behind the image. Embellishments two fabric flowers and pearls.  The project can either be a greeting card or a pocket page for a journal.

Please check out Rosey Hearts shop and Facebook Group.  I hope you will be inspired and enter the challenge.


Challenges I am entering:

Fab n Funky Challenge 205 Focus on the Image
Inspiration Destination Challenge 24 Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door Challenge 10 - 16 March Anything Goes

Thank you very much for visiting my blog and commenting.

Rose x

8 comments:

  1. Love your layout and wonderful images! So fun and great colors!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and fab images! Enjoy the new DT Rose!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Rose what an exciting time you must be having, congratulations on your new DT fabulous card I am seeing here great colours, image and design a super, make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card. I love the images. Thank you for joining the challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Rose, A super card, love the image and design. I look forward to working along side you.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your new DT post and love the card,great images and colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete