Sunday, 29 January 2017

Note Card Sets

Good afternoon fellow crafters.

I have several paper pads that have been languishing in my craft stash for some time so I set myself a challenge to try and use them up.  Today's projects are note card sets.  Both sets are in CAS style.

For the first set I have used Trimcraft Kiss & Tell 6 x 6 paper pad and a few remaining sheets from Parisian Dreams.  Card blanks and envelopes I already had in my stash.









Heartfelt Creations Peacock Paisley is the paper pad used for the second set.  This is a very pretty collection and there are eight in the set, two of each sentiment.






The insides of the cards are left blank so there is lots of room for writing notes or even adding a photo or two.

I hope you like my latest projects and thank you for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. WOW these are absolutely fantastic Rose what a brilliant idea on how to use up your paper pads, this is very inspirational something I must try as I have so many paper pads in my cupboards that are taking up so much space, you have done a top notch job with these
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete